Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils in Milwaukee / Yucca Mtn.

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:00:30 -0400

Kate Adams wrote:

> It means she's a heterosexual with two X chromosomes and a working
> endocrine system.  Consequently, uncontrolled hormonal action results
> in knee weakness at the sight of the guy working a drum kit.  For the
> susceptible population, its inevitable.

Thank you Kate!!  You express yourself MUCH better than I do, could I
hire you to be my interpreter?  ;-)  That way, the next time my eyes
glaze over and I start frothing at the mouth over Rob, you could
translate it to something a little more coherent!  Guess my hormones are
still as functional at 34 as they were at 19....sometimes that is a
relief, sometimes that is a very scary thought!

> Still wondering how I survived without a defibrillator when he pulled
> up his shirt while standing next to me to show another fan that he
> most certainly did not have a navel ring,

My god.  I likely would have either a.) passed out on the spot; or b.)
pinched him
He's got one nice set of abs for a guy his age; he must do a hell of a
LOT of rowing.  Would I ever like to take him kayaking some time. ;-)

Rhonda
(Incoming Graduate Student, York University, Department of Environmental Studies)

> Kate Adams
> Graduate Student

PS..  I liked "Gradual Student" better - was that a typo or intentional?
 Now that I'm going back once again this fall, guess I fall into
"gradual student" status once again!