Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC the late show

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 21:58:18 +1000

<P>I've only seen&nbsp;2 of the late show best bits videos but i can honestly say i've never laughed so hard. Definantly on my list of top three favourite comedys. Shit scared is hilarious. Is is just me or does rob sitch have an obsession with sucking in helium? </P>
<P>If you ever get the chance to see the late show have a watch its like full frontal/fast forward but better. Rob sitch to me is like the Jim moginie of Tele, a pure genius. The Dish, the Castle, A River someonewhere, the late show and the panel are my 5 favourite comedys i'd have to say. </P>
<P>Justin u've rubbed shoulders with some talented people in your time. </P>
<P>Does anyone know where i can pick up the late show videos BTW?</P>
<P>Matt</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Geez, well spotted!! Yes I used to do stuff for the late show. As I work in </P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;the TV industry I have done quite a bit with them. Back then I was a tape
<DIV></DIV>&gt;operator for a post production company and use to sync the sound for
<DIV></DIV>&gt;things like "Shit scared" and many others, also a few on air bits. Most
<DIV></DIV>&gt;recently I colour graded "The Dish"
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Cheers
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Justin
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Non-aussies and anyone younger than about 28 might as well skip this
<DIV></DIV>&gt;one
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;right now cos you proably won't have any idea what i'm talking about...
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;For those who are left, I was watching "The Best Bits Of The Late Show"
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;from the early 90's yesterday. As the credits rolled at the end I spotted
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;a familiar name going across the screen...
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;So how many Justin Heitman's can there be in Australia? And what was
<DIV></DIV>&gt;your
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;part in it all, Justin?
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;jeff...
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Powderworks mailing list
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.jeack.com.au