Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Neil Finn on DirecTV

Terry Johnson tenacious@cyberback.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:12:19 -0500

For those of you with access to DirecTV digital satellite, they're running a
special freeview concert of Neil Finn with lots of guests.  It shows on
channel 103 each weekend this month.  Very nicely done.  He said that he and
Tim are coming out with a new album this year.  Some of the new stuff sounds
a LOT like Pearl Jam...

On another note, I get to see the Oils for THE FIRST TIME EVER(!) this
Tuesday.  It seems I've had something major come up each time they've been
within 500 miles of AR, but not this time!  Well, actually this time too.
I'm *not* seeing them in St. Louis because a friend I promised to take with
me is recovering from throat surgery.  He'll be okay for KC though!  I'm
such a nice guy.  :o)

wow, after all this time of feeling green with jealousy, *I* get to make the
concert review.

Everything's Oily!!!
--Terry