Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC The D-Generation

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:04:28 -1000

Geez, well spotted!! Yes I used to do stuff for the late show. As I work in

the TV industry I have done quite a bit with them. Back then I was a tape
operator for a post production company and use to sync the sound for
things like "Shit scared" and many others, also a few on air bits. Most
recently I colour graded "The Dish"
Cheers
Justin