Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils and SO's

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:43:33 -0800

With all this talk about how hot PG is or isn't, it occurred to me that in
everything I've ever read, seen, or heard about the Oils, not once have
I ever noticed any mention at all about whether any of the guys are
married or have significant others.  I'm sure none of them are married,
but what about girlfriends back home?  In every port?  Coming along
with the tour?  Who knows?

Just thought the lack of information is a bit odd, since with celebs, folks
are usually all over the relationship angle.  Which begs the question of
whether the Oils are celebs... to us they are, of course...

	Andy

I'm lying back in a row of timber
Cases placed out on the dock with
Nightmare faces looking at me