Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman & other stuff...

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:02:12 +1100

This is what my fiancee said on the matter!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

----- Forwarded by Ian LLOYD/AU/Canon on 31/01/2002 12:08 -----

                    "Perri
                    Garland"             To:     lloyd_ian@canon.com.au
                    <PGarland@sym        cc:
                    antec.com>           Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] Oils on Letterman
                                         & other stuff...
                    31/01/2002
                    11:56

Well, he's alright.  I don't reckon that he's hot but I reckon he's got one
of the best smiles that I have ever seen.

----- Forwarded by Perri Garland/Sydney/Australia/SYMANTEC on 31/01/2002
12:07 PM -----

                    LLOYD_Ian@cano

                    n.com.au             To:     PGarland@symantec.com, THURGATE_Garry@canon.com.au

                                         cc:

                    31/01/2002           Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] Oils on Letterman & other
stuff...
                    08:57 AM

What do reckon Pez?

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

----- Forwarded by Ian LLOYD/AU/Canon on 31/01/2002 09:04 -----

                    mdntoil

                    <ninajill73@hotmail.com        To:     John Garrigues
<jgarrigues@dioptics.com>,

"'powderworks@cs.colorado.edu'"
                    Sent by:
<powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:

                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     Re:
[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman
                                                   & other stuff...

                    31/01/2002 05:52

>PG is pretty disturbing to look at - I think that's part of
> what makes him such a great entertainer!

disturbing!? no no no - as a female 'worker, i have to say that he's hot!

(chiseled cheek bones, green eyes, imposing height...anything but
disturbing... and i am a sucker for bald heads!)

come on - any other fellow women out there who want to back me up?

-nina

(yes, i am married, but who said i can't admire from a distance!)

http://www.liquid8records.com/midnightoil.htm