Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: Midnight Oil newsletter, Whammo 22Jan02

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:39:27 +0200

At 12:36 22.1.2002 +0100, Björn wrote:
> >Speaking of this, how would it be if you Euroworkers with credit cards
> order 'Capricornia' for us who >don't have any, so we can buy our copies
> from you? Paying with those new Euro bills..

I'm going to buy the album from either Whammo or Chaosmusic once it is
released (probably the latter since they tend to be faster for me). But I'm
not preordering it from Whammo since they charge the credit card right away
which is silly. Anyway I'll be happy to get extra copies for any Euro
workers who want one. Anyone interested can email me privately.

Jussi