Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New Singles?

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:51:44 EST

--part1_cf.11900d6e.297e11a0_boundary

Does anyone have any idea as to what Golden Age is about? I read the lyrics
and I'm pretty puzzled.
As for Too Much Sunshine, I haven't really listened to it enough to catch any
of the lyrics, and there not posted online yet. (to my knowledge)

Any takers?

Varina

--part1_cf.11900d6e.297e11a0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Does anyone have any idea as to what Golden Age is about? I read the lyrics and I'm pretty puzzled.
<BR>As for Too Much Sunshine, I haven't really listened to it enough to catch any of the lyrics, and there not posted online yet. (to my knowledge)
<BR>
<BR>Any takers?
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>