Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] BURNT DVD's

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:34:25 +0000

Hey guys!

I just got a site from a friend called vcdhelp.com.  It lists DVD
players/model numbers, etc. so that you can see if your model just doesn't
play CDRs.  I haven't checked it out, but I hear there are explanations of
other things too, so maybe we can all get some answers.  I can't get any of
my CDRs to play on my DVD.  In fact, the last couple CDRs I made will only
play in my discman, and not any other CD player in the whole house!  Very
frustrating.

Input from Maurice Kelly as well!
This is the explanation I was trying to achieve the other day...
http://www.soundtrackboston.com/html/faqs_cdrdvd.html

Jill