Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on radio for ESM

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:31:25 -0500

Was that the radio show that was nationally syndicated? Fans could call up
and ask the boys questions? If I remember, only peter and rob or jim were in
the studio to take calls.

If that isn't what you're talking about...does anyone remember that radio
show around the same time? I called in and was able to ask them a question -
I was so nervous, asked the dumbest question and giggled a lot - what a
dork! - I never giggle!

-nina