Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia/Golden Age trade

Matt S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:57:26 +1000

G'day Darren and all

I hear u mate. I know exactly what u mean. I have about 17 bootlegs now
mainly due to the generousity of ppl like urslef, especially ppl like Brett
and Jeremie (who i can't thank enough). But like yourself i'd be happy to
share what i have on here except that i don't have a burner.
However i'd be happy to upload MP3s to the net if anyone has the available
webspace. A few months back i attemped to do this using a Myplay locker
which didn't work. If anyone on here would like to volunteer the webspace
i'd be happy to upload concerts.

  take care

matt