Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Random ramblings and questions

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:17:42 +0000 (GMT)

------=_Part_5076_1937794.1011025062991

Couple rambling questions of my own:

1 - Does anyone know how many minutes to midnight the "atomic clock" currently reads, especially since September?

2 - Can anyone enlighten me on Australian Day, January 26?  Is it the same date every year?  How big of a deal is it there?  I'm interested because this will also become my wedding anniversary beginning 2003 (meaning, I'm getting married in under 2 weeks).

There will be Oils played there, of course, including "Wedding Cake Island".  I actually tried convincing Traci to get a cake designed to look like an island, but it doesn't really fit the theme or mood of the wedding.

Take care,

Jonathan