Midnight Oil

Re[1]: [Powderworks] Track listing for Capricornia from Liquid8

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:23:48 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0193641010928227_ID

Bloody typical. I wonder why they left the U.K. out? Ah well, it
was cheaper to buy in online from Oz anyway.
Cheers
Stephen

UK (still available
> in most record shops I know, plus amazon.de)
>
> Germany even got the limited edition (which was identical to
the Oz one except
> the double CD slim case was a little different, plus the CDs
were made in
> Austria, not Australia)
>

> later,
>

> andr=E9
>

> Stephen Scott wrote:
>

> Sorry Justin, I'll pay more attention next time. It's a
problem
> I've had since school days. I guess Europe will get Say your
> prayers too as TRT wasn't released in the U.K. (Just in
France
> as far as I know.)
> Cheers for all the info.
> Regards
> Stephen
> "This is a mad house"

Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0193641010928227_ID--