Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MMM

Matt S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:14:13 +1000

Vince has a point. Triple M are generous with the 10-1 to BSM stuff but they
won't touch ESM Breath or Redneck but play the odd live track from TRT or
TRT. Its stupid really. Maybe the stuff from ESM wasn't considered rock by
there standards. Either way it sux. the earliest song of heard them play is
cold cold change. Maybe TRT has broken the drought of new oils not getting
onto the m's playlist, if so this album might get some air time maybe.
Matt