Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC- Reeves Gabrels' chrome shaft

fluw fluwdot@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:53:27 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C19633.67FE44A0

check out reeves' album with david tronzo called night in amnesia.
the sleeve folds out to reveal the infamous buzzing chrome hump shaft =
which
gabrels uses on the first track, torturing the erogenous zones of his =
guitar
and creating a messy frenzy!

the album as a whole is beautiful-avant garde and yes, erotic...if your =
into
that

todd--"hey oily friends note my new email address"--wulfmeyer