Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] US Powderworkers - Help the Oils!

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:52:18 -0500

--B_3092989938_575369

Fun fun! anything to help the oils - I just signed up!

-nina

On 1/4/02 10:31 AM, "Eric Fiedler" <Eric@merion.com> wrote:

> We all know the Oils need some help promoting their new CD to make sure it
> doesn't get ignored like the last few have in the US. Their new label, Liquid
> 8 Records, has set up a volunteer promotion program for Capricornia (or you
> can promote the latest Vanilla Ice disc if you'd prefer).
>
> Visit http://www.liquid8records.com/streetteam-joinnow.htm to sign up and help
> the Oils!

--B_3092989938_575369

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Powderworks] US Powderworkers - Help the Oils!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Fun fun! anything to help the oils - I just signed up!=
<BR>
<BR>
-nina<BR>
<BR>