Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC -- everyone OK?

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:24:21 +1100 (EST)

--0-1622503618-1009934661=:28000

 I was following the news for a while, and I knew from reading various news that those terrible fires were deliberately lit by some sick on the head individual (s).  What really makes me wonder is what can possess some sick mind to something like this.  Thank God no lives were lost.
My heart is genuinely with all Australians who lost their homes.  Hope they can put out the fires, and people can restore their lives soon.

  "Tari, Vince" <fstariv1@NMHG.com> wrote:

> Just haven't seen much traffic here -- is everyone OK? Has
> anyone been affected by the wildfires near Sydney? Or is
> everybody just enjoying the holidays?
>
> At any rate, I wish you all a happy and Oily 2002!
>
> Take care,
> Patty in Maryland

Thankfully, there have been no deaths as a result of the fires. But a lot of
people have tragically lost their homes & basically everything they own.

And to think that most of the fires have been deliberately lit makes me sick
in the stomach.

Vince

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
My Yahoo!- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-1622503618-1009934661=:28000

<P> I was following the news for a while, and I knew from reading various news that those terrible fires were deliberately lit by some sick on the head individual (s).&nbsp; What really makes me wonder is what can possess some sick mind to something like this.&nbsp; Thank God no lives were lost.
<P>My heart is genuinely with all Australians who lost their homes.&nbsp; Hope they can put out the fires, and people can restore their lives soon.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>"Tari, Vince" &lt;fstariv1@NMHG.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Just haven't seen much traffic here -- is everyone OK? Has <BR>&gt; anyone been affected by the wildfires near Sydney? Or is <BR>&gt; everybody just enjoying the holidays?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; At any rate, I wish you all a happy and Oily 2002!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Take care,<BR>&gt; Patty in Maryland<BR><BR>Thankfully, there have been no deaths as a result of the fires. But a lot of<BR>people have tragically lost their homes &amp; basically everything they own. <BR><BR>And to think that most of the fires have been deliberately lit makes me sick<BR>in the stomach.<BR><BR>Vince<BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Powderworks mailing list<BR>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu<BR>http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks</BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-1622503618-1009934661=:28000--