Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Capricornia Car Crash

Pat Hosler hoslepat@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:50:46 -0600

Hiya all,

  Just thought I'd chime in that the same thing happened to me on my way
home from picking up a copy of capricornia (just couldn't wait for the
whammo package...). I was driving along and instead of turning left at a
stoplight, I found myself going straight across. A little frightening,
but I just turning around and I couldn't help but chuckle as I hear
"we got too much sunshine" blasting from the car's speakers as I did so.

  In general I'm liking the first seven songs more, but the later songs
sound like they'll be ones that will grow on me. I'll probably end up
singing those more in the long run...

/Pat Hosler in Indiana
 also born in '84