Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My Oily Week!

[name removed] example@example.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:27:56 +1100

  Hi folks,
            I'm almost glad the week is over, as i am stuffed.
  I got Capricornia @ 2:00AM Sunday morning Yeah!, it's wonderful.
  Gig highlights for the week were:

           Thursday Live @ the Chapel (awesome!)

           Tuesday Metro Sydney (Oils home town advantage!)

           Saturday Forum Melbourne (Power & the Passion!)

           Monday Metro Sydney (welcome back Oils!)

           Friday Forum Melbourne (there's only one Oils!)

  Other highlights:

           Meeting more Powderworkers.

           The whole Sydney trip.

           Getting the Ghostwriters song Thousand Miles off Rick.

           Having a long chat with Nick Launay @ the Chapel.

           Saturday Oils jam @ my place.

  Lowlight:

            My loss of hearing and subsequent bad mood for the
  whole weekend, (sorry to anyone who was unfortunate to be around
  me).

                    see ya,
                              Damien.