Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] wicked weasel and giffo

Phil L. FIL-Racing@iinet.net.au
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:42:42 +0800

Bawolski@aol.com wrote:

> Any idea where in the northern hemisphere???  I live in a beach area
> just south of Los Angeles and I don't think I've seen anyone wearing
> bikinis like the ones
> Wicked Weasel sells (of course they'd probably get arrested if they
> did).
> My handkerchiefs have more material (a lot more).

haha...
I know if I bought them for my gf... they'd be treated more like
lingerie than bathers.... they might get worn if we went for a swim in
my pool together.... but if we went to the beach... they'd be staying at
home....

--
Phil L.
0403 05 2070

"My friends always said I had an incredibly long tongue - I
could make lots of money with it one day," said Annika

http://members.iinet.net.au/~hibeach