Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: New US Show added!

R. B. Norton rbnorton@attbi.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:23:32 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Williams [mailto:SWilliams@idecpharm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:28 AM
To: rbnorton@attbi.com
Subject: New US Show added!

I tried posting about this last week, but my home email is down and
Powderworks won't accept an email from my work.  4th and B is awesome!
Could you forward the following email I tried to send to the group?
Thanks:

I can't find it on any of the web sites, but a buddy of mine just came back
from buying tickets for another show at the 4th and B in downtown San
Diego, and he said that he saw it posted that Midnight Oil would be there
on March 20, the day after Anaheim.  Whoo hoo!  I've seen a few shows at
the 4th and B, and the sound is great and they have about 10 bars so you
can easily get a drink and there is stadium seating in one section if you
just want to relax and watch.  See you up front!

Scott

>From HOB.COM:

Anybody know anything about "4th and B"?

Midnight Oil

Wednesday, March 20, 2002
4th and B
San Diego, CA 92101