Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Quiz Question

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:34:02 +0800

> > name all the songs the Oils have written (ie not cover versions) which
> have
> > the same name as a song written by someone else.

seems like there's no shortage of them!  the two i had in mind when i wrote
the question were Elvis "Return to Sender" and the Beatles "What Goes
On".  of course, all the replies have reminded me of others!  another i
thought of which i haven't seen mentioned was Roger Waters' "Home".

here's another one for you...

if you list all the officially released Oils songs in alphabetical order,
what would be the first song on the list?  what would be last?

jeff...