Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC- Neil Finn and Little Oils info

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 02:21:19 EST

--part1_8e.22b0c533.299627ef_boundary

In a message dated 2/8/2002 9:44:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, MoshD@aol.com
writes:

> -  Midnight Oil, who impressed me greatly a few months back at
> the house of blues in Anaheim, will return to the club march 19th.  Looks
> like March is shaping up to be a great concert month here is southern
> California.

I'm beginning to wonder if my messages are getting out.  I've mentioned this
several
times over the past couple weeks but nobody has responded.  Previously when
tour dates have been announced this list has gone into a "feeding frenzy."
Anyway as I mentioned, tickets went on sale for the Anaheim show last Monday.

Mike

--part1_8e.22b0c533.299627ef_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 2/8/2002 9:44:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, MoshD@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">-&nbsp; Midnight Oil, who impressed me greatly a few months back at <BR>
the house of blues in Anaheim, will return to the club march 19th.&nbsp; Looks <BR>
like March is shaping up to be a great concert month here is southern <BR>
California.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
I'm beginning to wonder if my messages are getting out.&nbsp; I've mentioned this several<BR>
times over the past couple weeks but nobody has responded.&nbsp; Previously when <BR>
tour dates have been announced this list has gone into a "feeding frenzy."&nbsp; <BR>
Anyway as I mentioned, tickets went on sale for the Anaheim show last Monday.<BR>
<BR>
Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8e.22b0c533.299627ef_boundary--