Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] apology / reminder from the list owner

Jeff Bond Jeff Bond" <jeffbond@mindspring.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:18:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C1ADD2.46708080

Tim,

I hope you're feeling better as the days go by.  I can tell you're not =
yourself - - no subtle humor anywhere in your message!!

Get Well Soon.  Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tim Hunter=20
  To: Powderworks=20
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:13 AM
  Subject: [Powderworks] apology / reminder from the list owner

  If you've posted something to the list recently that hasn't appeared,
  my apologies.  The list reserves certain items that might not be
  appropriate for my approval.  Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling
  very well for the last few months so I haven't bothered to examine the
  list of approval-pending messages.  Please feel free to try posting
  your messages again -- I'm feeling better and have a lot of time on my
  hands as I'm recovering from an operation, so I should be able to
  respond quickly.

  BTW, if you make sure that you're posting from the address that you
  subscribe with, your post is much more likely to get through to the =
list.

  And a quick reminder:  Please use the web page at
  http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks to subscribe,
  unsubscribe, or change your subscription options.  If you are already =
  subscriber, the box at the very bottom of the page allows you access =
  your options after you enter your subscription email address.

  The old majordomo interface doesn't work anymore.  My apologies if =
this
  is redundant -- I know you all get monthly reminders from the MailMan
  software, but I'm still seeing questions pop up in the 'approval'
  queue.

  tim

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C1ADD2.46708080

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Tim,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope you're feeling better as the days go by.&nbsp; I can tell =
you're not=20
yourself - - no subtle humor anywhere in your message!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Get Well Soon.&nbsp; Jeff</DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtim@refuge.Colorado.EDU =
href=3D"mailto:tim@refuge.Colorado.EDU">Tim=20
  Hunter</A> </DIV>
title=3Dpowderworks@cs.colorado.edu=20
  href=3D"mailto:powderworks@cs.colorado.edu">Powderworks</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, February 04, 2002 =
10:13=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Powderworks] apology =
/ reminder=20
  from the list owner</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>If you've posted something to the list recently that =
hasn't=20
  appeared,<BR>my apologies.&nbsp; The list reserves certain items that =
might=20
  not be<BR>appropriate for my approval.&nbsp; Unfortunately, I haven't =
been=20
  feeling<BR>very well for the last few months so I haven't bothered to =
examine=20
  the<BR>list of approval-pending messages.&nbsp; Please feel free to =
try=20
  posting<BR>your messages again -- I'm feeling better and have a lot of =
time on=20
  my<BR>hands as I'm recovering from an operation, so I should be able=20
  to<BR>respond quickly.<BR><BR>BTW, if you make sure that you're =
posting from=20
  the address that you<BR>subscribe with, your post is much more likely =
to get=20
  through to the list.<BR><BR>And a quick reminder:&nbsp; Please use the =
web=20
  page at<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks">http://w=
ww.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks</A>=20
  to subscribe,<BR>unsubscribe, or change your subscription =
options.&nbsp; If=20
  you are already a<BR>subscriber, the box at the very bottom of the =
page allows=20
  you access to<BR>your options after you enter your subscription email=20
  address.<BR><BR>The old majordomo interface doesn't work =
anymore.&nbsp; My=20
  apologies if this<BR>is redundant -- I know you all get monthly =
reminders from=20
  the MailMan<BR>software, but I'm still seeing questions pop up in the=20
  =
'approval'<BR>queue.<BR><BR>tim<BR>______________________________________=
_________<BR>Powderworks=20
  mailing list<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu">Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</=
A><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks">http://w=
ww.cs.colorado.edu/mailman/listinfo/powderworks</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></=
HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C1ADD2.46708080--