Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Us forces video

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:49:01 EST

   I have an old performance from the Alan Thicke show....(Thicke of the
night) Of Power and the Passion where Peter dances with the L.A.Rams
cheerleaders at the end!!!  It is priceless...but the other performance I had
on the tape got taped over sadly....... Read About it-  Pete was dancing in
his newspaper jumpsuit.... and on the floor of the studio there was
newspapers all over.... He LIT the newspapers on fire right there on the
stage!!!  ON T.V.!!!!!!   The whole stage went up in flames and they blocked
the screen so you couldnt see... but you could see people running in from all
sides trying to get control over it.....Pete kept dancing and the band kept
playing!!!   Best of all I got to ask Peter about it.... He laughed and said
they were on the phone within seconds calling "Big Wigs" but they somehow got
away with it .......  Who wants to argue with the likes of the Oils?  Im sure
theyve gotten away with alot!!!   God Bless them.        Best,  Linda