Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] show origin question

Terry Johnson tenacious@cyberback.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:00:27 -0600

The Filmore 2001 show that was weeded out several months back (maybe a year
ago?)...

I'm taking my copy and removing the clicks and pops and silent spaces.  Can
anyone tell me the origins of this recording.  It's *extremely* clean...
almost as though it was recorded from the sound console.

I'm absolutely in love with this concert.  This is one I'm truly sorry I
missed.  The audio of the recording is so clean, there's really nothing I
can do to make it better.  I'm not sure where in the process the glitches
were introduced, but there's so few that it's obvious the one who made this
recording was quite experienced and had decent equipment.

Jus' askin'.  Thanks!

--Terry