Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ho, Ho, Ho (NMOC)

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:18:53 -0500

--=====================_6800929==_.ALT

http://www.goodvibes.com/

This organization is more than a store for grownup toys: they seek to
educate and promote healthy sexuality and sensuality for all
persuasions.  It is a cooperatively run business founded by a dynamic and
progressive friend of my husband.

Most certainly a great place for wedding and anniversary gifts.

At 03:22 AM 12/26/02 +1100, Lina Yune wrote:

>Hey! good idea Julian...
>
>Thanks for the link to games.  Ok, let's all share our non-music sites
>that we visit.
>
>Ok, let me share the one I've been playing.  My 11 year old and her
>friends started on it, and it is hilarious.  Go into
><http://www.neopets.com/>http://www.neopets.com/ and follow instructions
>to sign up.  It's virtual pets community.  Too cute!  (I know I am
>supposed to be a grown-up....)  Hope you enjoy it :-)
>

>Lina
>
>  Julian Shaw <julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>Merry Christmas one and all!!!!!!! Hopefully by next Christmas day I will
>have plenty of live Oils DVD's to play on the Play Station 2 that I have
>just won...woohoo! In case it gets a bit quiet today with lack of topical
>content here is my little Christmas gift for you:
>
>http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/
>
>Nothing dodgy - just fun!
>
>Have a great holiday!
>
>Julian Lewis Shaw
>Man, Myth or Monkey? Find out:
>http://www.jlshaw.co.uk

><http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/?http://au.movies.yahoo.com>Yahoo! Movies
>- What's on at your local cinema?

Kate Adams
Graduate Student
Department of Work Environment
UMass Lowell
Global Free Trade: All the economic benefits of colonialism, without all
those nasty responsibilities.
*****
--=====================_6800929==_.ALT

This organization is more than a store for grownup toys: they seek to
educate and promote healthy sexuality and sensuality for all
persuasions.&nbsp; It is a cooperatively run business founded by a
dynamic and progressive friend of my husband.&nbsp; <br>
Most certainly a great place for wedding and anniversary gifts.&nbsp;
At 03:22 AM 12/26/02 +1100, Lina Yune wrote:<br>
Thanks for the link to games.&nbsp; Ok, let's all share our non-music
sites that we visit. <br>
Ok, let me share the one I've been playing.&nbsp; My 11 year old and her
friends started on it, and it is hilarious.&nbsp; Go into
instructions to sign up.&nbsp; It's virtual pets community.&nbsp; Too
cute!&nbsp; (I know I am supposed to be a grown-up....)&nbsp; Hope you
enjoy it :-) <br>
&nbsp; <br>
Lina <br>
&nbsp;<b><i>Julian Shaw
&lt;julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk&gt;</i></b> wrote:
<dl>
<dd>Merry Christmas one and all!!!!!!! Hopefully by next Christmas day I
will
<dd>have plenty of live Oils DVD's to play on the Play Station 2 that I
have
<dd>just won...woohoo! In case it gets a bit quiet today with lack of
topical
<dd>content here is my little Christmas gift for you:<br>

<dd>Nothing dodgy - just fun!<br>

<dd>Have a great holiday!<br>

<dd>Julian Lewis Shaw
<dd>Man, Myth or Monkey? Find out:

<dd>_______________________________________________
<dd>Powderworks mailing list
<dd>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu

</dl><br>
- What's on at your local cinema? </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
*********************************************************************************<br>
Kate Adams<br>
Graduate Student<br>
Department of Work Environment<br>
UMass Lowell<br>
Global Free Trade: All the economic benefits of colonialism, without
all<br>
those nasty responsibilities.<br>