Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Weed Perth 8th March 2001: a tree is under construction, you can still join

Vesa Laine Vesa.Laine@mbnet.fi
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:58:58 +0200

Happy news to everyone: I got so many replies that I decided to make a tree so
that all who want will get a copy.

Those who already have sent me mail don't need to do anything at the moment, I
will mail everyone when I've got this thing ready to go. Some of those who
promised to reweed will end up as branches.

Anyone else who wants this cd has until Sunday to reply. This is a worldwide
tree so there are no limitations on where you live. Please include your
country in the mail so I can localize the distribution. And tell me if you
can act as a branch too (if I happen to need more).

One thing: please send your email as ascii text, not HTML...

I will make the tree structure after Christmas. Be patient, this is my first
tree...

Vesa