Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ebay

Tom Giffey tom.giffey@ecol.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:27:53 -0600

--=====================_16908102==.ALT

Hi,

I purchased the "Black Rain Falls" video from this guy last summer. I
haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I can confirm it was the
real  thing and was still sealed.

Best,
Tom

At 10:54 AM 12/18/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Powdies,
>
>I have just found the videos of BFWF & BRF on ebay from a seller called
>'themoviedood'  he seems to have several copies of these vids and claims
>they are all factory sealed and unplayed!
>
>Can anyone give me any sort of feed back on this seller?  Is he/she
>genuine?  Are the vids genuine (considering they deleted items now!!!!!!)
>
>HELP
>Trug

--=====================_16908102==.ALT

Hi,<br><br>
I purchased the &quot;Black Rain Falls&quot; video from this guy last
summer. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I can confirm it
was the real&nbsp; thing and was still sealed.<br><br>
Best,<br>
Tom<br><br>
At 10:54 AM 12/18/02 +0000, you wrote:<br>
Powdies,</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
on ebay from a seller called 'themoviedood'&nbsp; he seems to have
several copies of these vids and claims they are all factory sealed and
unplayed!</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
this seller?&nbsp; Is he/she genuine?&nbsp; Are the vids genuine
(considering they deleted items now!!!!!!)</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>

---