Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Tips on Oz...

Anna Offler aoffler@iprimus.com.au
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:26:21 +1030

-----Original Message-----
From: Garry Norris [mailto:g_j_norris@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 13 December 2002 8:28 AM
To: aoffler@iprimus.com.au
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Tips on Oz...

Hi Guy's and Girl's
Funny you should talk about drop bears here in Australia
Bundaberg Rum ......mmmmmmmmm Rum
Has a couple of really good ads running at the moment and I of them has the
polar bear helping out three young fella's to get the swedish campers to
share their tent.
Quite funny but unfortunately they haven't made it on to their website yet
check out the site though as the rugby ads are good also
www.bundabergrum.com.au

>From: "Anna Offler" <aoffler@iprimus.com.au>
>To: <Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
>Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Tips on Oz...
>Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:24:33 +1030
>
>Amusing none the less. I thought I would spout a few Ozzisms for the
>benefit
>of non-Aussies . I still keep telling my wife's friend in Florida to watch
>out for the dropbears when she visits. But she don't believe me . I dont
>have a good poker face.
>
>Well I'm off like a Bondi tram. That was one my mother used to say. No
>trams
>in Bondi now, only Buses from Circular Quay.
>
>Lew and Anna
>
>On Thurs, 12 Dec 2002, Mike wrote:
>
><
>
>< I only transcribed the article, I never wrote it. I assume the original
>
><author (I hae no idea who it was) was taking great liberties for the sake
>
><of humour, and to put one over on the more gullible non-ozzies.
>
><Mike
>

>---

---