Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What Peter (might be) up to

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 16:32:50 +1200

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this (I delete a lot of email without reading it), but according to the Sydney Morning Herald (finest newspaper in the Southern Hemisphere), PG's friends are saying he intends to run for the Senate on the Green ticket in either NSW or the ACT.

Check it out here:  http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/12/07/1038950233839.html

I also wanted to add, speaking of the ACT, "Go Brumbies!"

Later all,
Brian

---
How stands the city on this winter's night?
The city on the hill, or so they said
The snow is falling down around the armoury
And the city's closing in around my head