Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Backsliders

Galina Yune lina_yune@msn.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:59:03 -0600

I listen to the Basement at work all the time.  The song is Smokestack. The
cool thing is, the video.  I just have to train my fingers to flip "alt-tab"
faster when the boss comes in.  Or else, there will be Rob's face there
instead of AS400 boring accounting screen.

Lina in Wauconda (Chicago's outback.)

----- Original Message -----
From: <sweetapplej@mindspring.com>
To: <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 4:46 PM
Subject: [Powderworks] Backsliders

> I'm positive someone posted this already, but I'll post again.
Backsliders were on the Basement and the clip is on their replay room.  Go
to www.thebasement.com.au.  Under replay room (2nd page) you'll find the
Backsliders.  There are some other great performances there as well.  Then
in the Basement Shop section, you can purchase a compilation DVD with
performances and one is the Backsliders.