Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] "kiss that girl" for everyone

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:27:44 +0100

> Since it seems like "Kiss that girl" will be the last track
> officially released by the oils, and it's not available on cd
> outside europe, I've decided to make it available for
> everyone on this list as an mp3. I couldn't get in contact
> with any of the ftp:s (maybe I have old adresses) so I've put
> it at this adress:

http://hem.fyristorg.com/vks/

Thank you very much for doing this! (Sorry for not buying the cd, but
I've already got the Australian one!)

>Happy listening during the last 3 minutes and 37 seconds of australian
magic!

Last, indeed... Not THAT magic this song though, and I had never
expected such a title from the Oils!

Great to hear it, the LAST EVER released Midnight Oil song (at least
with Garrett as the singer).

/Bjorn