Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Signing of my shirt

Garry Norris g_j_norris@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 03:46:13 +0000

Hi powderworkers
It's been a long time since i've written to this forum and it also appears
my work has blocked me getting the digest every day for the past month or
so, hence the hotmail address
I was unfortunate to miss the oil's one and only concert in Gladstone
Queensland two months ago due to family reasons however my powderworks shirt
was able to attend
A friend got all the signatures but one on the night which included at the
meet and greet after the concert and also the private seafood function back
at the motel later that evening.
Peter was not himself that night and barely talked to anyone.
Three times he refused to sign the shirt which at the time sounded strange.
I wonder if his decision was on his mind even then.
Now I know that Krusty has some good connections with the band and if you
are out there Krusty or anyone else prepared to camp out on Peter's
doorstep, do you thing i could get you to chase up the fifth
signature????????
Postage will of course be covered by me.....well my company anyway
While on the sugject got to see the oils 7 times over the years and i can't
say any stood out to be the
best.............................................probably because they were
all excellent, although meeting a couple of you guys and gals at Brisbane,
Victory hotel for some pre concert drinks and after the show at the Arena
Night club in Fortitude valley around 96/97 was good.
Remember life's good
Yukky