Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] what it all means to me

Erin Coker ercoke@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 22:44:32 -0500

<DIV></DIV>While we all reflect on our days passed as fellow oils fan i suddenly feel the need to share my favorite moments. I was a late bloomer working at the ripe age of 15 when D&amp;Dust hit the states and I was hooked... It wasnt until 92's earth day fest in Boston when I first saw them and then again at WOMAD in NY in 94...the wait was long after that but in 2001 and 2002 I ventured to NJ and NYC to see them. I will never forget meeting the fans, the passion that I could finally share with fellow oils fans... the feeling was incredible, so much great music and so many great people. My dream came true the last time I saw them this past spring in Vermont.&nbsp; Working as a photojournalist for the past 5 years in uspapte NY my dream was always to photograph a show... I did and i can die happy. I want to thank all the fans for the memories, and the band and management for making me life complete.<BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>