Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re; Multiple Weed/Tree offer

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:40:12 EST

--part1_159.186f98ee.2b20168c_boundary

In a message dated 12/4/2002 9:42:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mironmizrahi@yahoo.com writes:

> Hi,
>
> I created all the VCDs Randy is so generously offering. I transfered
> all of them from VHS using Dazzle DVS-200. I received all of them
> (except unplugged) from Todd Van Hammond (Oilman) who might know
> more about how he got them. here are some more details
>
> Earth Day 2002 Boston - low gen copy I got from Todd. excellent
> video, mediocre sound. I improved it as much as I could, not being a
> sound buff.
> Montreal 1985 - recorded off Canadian TV
> Capitol Theater - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL
> to NTSC.
> MTV Unplugged 1993 (plus bonus tracks) - converted from a demo tape
> distributed by Columbia Records
> Goat Island - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL to
> NTSC.

I still don't quite understand what VCDs are.  Are they basically DVDs?
Would I be able to copy them with CD copying software like Easy CD
Creator?  Thanks for any info you can give me.

Mike

--part1_159.186f98ee.2b20168c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/4/2002 9:42:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, mironmizrahi@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi,<BR>
<BR>
I created all the VCDs Randy is so generously offering. I transfered<BR>
all of them from VHS using Dazzle DVS-200. I received all of them<BR>
(except unplugged) from Todd Van Hammond (Oilman) who might know<BR>
more about how he got them. here are some more details<BR>
<BR>
Earth Day 2002 Boston - low gen copy I got from Todd. excellent<BR>
video, mediocre sound. I improved it as much as I could, not being a<BR>
sound buff.<BR>
Montreal 1985 - recorded off Canadian TV<BR>
Capitol Theater - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL<BR>
to NTSC.<BR>
MTV Unplugged 1993 (plus bonus tracks) - converted from a demo tape<BR>
distributed by Columbia Records<BR>
Goat Island - recorded off ABC TV in Aust., converted from PAL to<BR>
NTSC.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I still don't quite understand what VCDs are.&nbsp; Are they basically DVDs?<BR>
Would I be able to copy them with CD copying software like Easy CD <BR>
Creator?&nbsp; Thanks for any info you can give me.<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_159.186f98ee.2b20168c_boundary--