Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Garbage (the band) and Midnight Oil

Kelly Morris km97mo@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 04:23:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-1602300374-1039004589=:6995

hey, iīm forwarding an email my sister sent me a while
back, thought it was cool.  contains something she
found on the band Garbageīs website, about their lead
singer meeting Peter Garrett after a concert they gave
in Australia.  Shirley Manson comments on the
impression she got of Peter.
Iīm really upset heīs leaving the band, but canīt help
but be curious to see what he does next.
Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
--0-1602300374-1039004589=:6995