Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] A final message from the office

afromme@gmx.de afromme@gmx.de
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:44:45 +0100 (MET)

Workers -

This is a final message from the Office I received today.

Well, usually I wouldn't publicize it on powderworks, but as it is a) very
nice and does b) not contain anything I'd deem confidential, here it is:

"Thanks Andre
                  I'm so sorry you and the European fans didn't get the
chance to see the guys
                  one last time.  They really enjoyed the last gig in
London.

                  All the best to you too, and I hope you have a great
Christmas.

                  Arlene"

the p.s. said something along the lines that they're all going to have a
break now, so I'm guessing there are not going to be any more statements from
anybody before at least January.

later,

andré, wearing a commemorative Redneck Wonderland shirt today (I actually
brought it with me to the UK because I was counting on seeing them live in
London in December... *sigh*)