Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Light Goes On Forever

rumoursofglory rumoursofglory@attbi.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:17:14 -0800

Well, I was saddened by the news of Peter leaving the band.  My thoughts
on it are disappointment, but Peter has to live his life.  I think the
world we be a better place with him in activism than music.

There is a bright side to all this.  Midnight Oil owns the rights to
their music, not some music company who would release the best of
Midnight Oil, then very best of Midnight Oil.  I do hope the Oils will
release some odds and ends and some concerts.

It was hard trying to explain to a six year old about not being able to
see Midnight Oil in concert.  He listens to them all day.

Just remember the Light Goes on Forever.

George