Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I was in Paris 2002

Mathieu BREVIERE mbreviere@cudl-lille.fr
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:41:22 +0100

Yes, I was in Paris for one of the two european gigs they did this year. I
was with my best friend and that xas an uncrdible, enthusiastic moment. I
was in transe.

I met my best friend the summer of the ESM's tour. I had a oil's tshirt and
a mate came to me to speak about oils and thier magic singer, garrett. He
became my best friend.

I listen oil's music since 1988, i am 27 and they influenced my
environnemental feeling. I work for waste water's treatment and I met my
wife during my environmental studies.

So I can say thanks Oils, thanks Peter Garrett for influence my life during
this last twenty years.

AND I CAN GIVE THE GOOD NEW : I WAS IN PARIS 2002 AND I MET A FANTASTIC
DRUMMER AND A SO SHY BUT SO PRODIGIOUS GUITARIS IN THE STREET !!!