Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] don't forget the beard!

Erika C.L. Cowan eclcowan@attbi.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:18:36 -0800

Hi everyone.  We are not going to win this thing as it stands.  We have
$230.us and the bid is already up to $272.us  If you wanted to be a part of
this now historic bid, let me know now!  I don't know who the newbie on ebay
is, but at least he's raising the donation amount!  If we don't win, and you
already sent money, please let me know if you'd like it back or if you'd
like me to send it to the ACF.  And if you noticed, there's now a letter of
authenticity & a thank you letter from Jim both of which I would copy for
all participants!   So although it is a sad day for all of us, in this time
of disbelief you can choose to help one of the causes they believe in!!!  We
have 10 hours to show our stuff & support! Erika :)

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Magnus Holmgren
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 4:01 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] don't forget the beard!

Workers,

I too am saddened by the news and I saw it coming, you could almost feel it
in the air at the recent shows. On December 10 1977 they decided to take
their music to a professional level, and almost to the date 25 years later
it ends. They've had a huge influence on my life, after all I'm at Melbourne
Uni finishing up my studies in Environmental Engineering!

Just a reminder that we still have 12h+ to bid on the beard. Now selling for
AU $485!!!!

/LB