Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] My Oils dream - was it premonition?

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:49:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi workers,

had a dream Fri. night. I was at a private Oils concert and Pete had
asked me on stage to sing with him. woke up suddenly, drenched in
sweat. must have danced my socks off while sleeping. told my dream
to my wife the next morning half jokingly. I guess I won't be joking
any more. I will always cherish this moment as well as all the other
wonderful ones I have had with the Oils over the years.

Oilman - if you are reading this, expect a call from me. we need to
get some VCDs going. to ease the pain and spread and joy.

=====
Miron

What happened to this song we once knew so well
Signed promise for moments caught within the spell
I must have waited all my life for this
Moment moment (Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans)