Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MOC: Distribution of Capricornia in Canada

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:41:10 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24F94.06B53C10

Well, here's the skinny:  in Canada the new album is distributed by BMG
music.  I picked my CD up waaaaay back when it became officially available.
Today, one of the guys at work who knows I love the Oils comes to me with a
copy of the album courtesy of his brother who works for BMG.  He thought he
was getting it to me pre-release (I've gotten some months before official
release).  He was a little bummed when I showed him my copy-convenient in my
CD tower) but said "hell yes, give it here!" so I now have one copy for home
and one for work. *grin*  Just goes to show that the pressing companies
don't know what one hand is doing to the other....

back to lurking....

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski  ::  Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP  ::  Commerce Court West  ::  Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2  ::  Canada
::  1.416.777.8887  ::  GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24F94.06B53C10

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>MOC: Distribution of Capricornia in Canada</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Well, here's the skinny:&nbsp; in Canada t=
he new album is distributed by BMG music.&nbsp; I picked my CD up waaaaay b=
ack when it became officially available.&nbsp; Today, one of the guys at wo=
rk who knows I love the Oils comes to me with a copy of the album courtesy =
of his brother who works for BMG.&nbsp; He thought he was getting it to me =
pre-release (I've gotten some months before official release).&nbsp; He was=
 a little bummed when I showed him my copy-convenient in my CD tower) but s=
aid &quot;hell yes, give it here!&quot; so I now have one copy for home and=
 one for work. *grin*&nbsp; Just goes to show that the pressing companies d=
on't know what one hand is doing to the other....</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">back to lurking....</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">-Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Garrett Hachkowski&nbsp=
; ::&nbsp; Application Support-National Shared Services-T&amp;KM&nbsp; KPMG=
 LLP&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Commerce Court West&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Toronto, Ontario&nbs=
p; M5L 1B2&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Canada&nbsp; ::&nbsp; 1.416.777.8887&nbsp; ::&nbs=
p; GHachkowski@kpmg.ca&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT> </P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE>
</BODY>
</HTML>