Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oils shows

Dave Weinert dcd6575@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:16:26 -0400

<P>Hello, My name is Dave and I am new to Powderworks in a way. I have known about powderworks but never got around to signing up. Now I can talk to the REAL FANS!! Being an Oils fan for over 18 years, I know what it is like to get a copy of a new oils record or hear a live show that you wish you were at!!! I would like to offer for anyone that may need it (I had read a couple messages already) the chance for any show that is on a video or cassette- I can transfer it onto CD. I seen that someone has the earthday show 4/27/02 and wanted it onto cd-- I think? Let me know.&nbsp; </P>
<P>As a side note in regards to Oils shows that the most we have are "unauthorized"- I had a chance to talk to the Oils a couple times in the past few months and had  asked them what they thought of or if they even knew they had "bootlegs"!!! Pete was not that thrilled about it but Jim and Martin kinda thought is was cool!! They even liked the artwork. Thought it was impressive!!! Kinda funny.<BR><BR>Until next time</P>
<P>Dave </P>