Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Midnight Oil Live Review

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:19:30 +1000

Miron,

I agree with you about the Ent Cent, the place has no atmosphere what so ever and is probably the main reason i hardly ever go to any overseas acts
when they tour! Not to mention the ridiculous prices they charge!

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    Miron Mizrahi
                    <mironmizrahi@yahoo.com        To:     powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
                    >                              cc:     jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     [Powderworks] Midnight Oil Live
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        Review
                    lorado.edu

                    14/08/2002 07:07 AM

Bonjour/Bon apres midi/Bonsoire Jeremie,

I saw the Breaking Of The Dry Tour. don't remember much except to
say that they opened with Hercules and brought on the wind section
of H&C for Beds and P&P (the encore I think). the Oils were OK. I
don't know how much you know about the Entertainment Centre in
Sydney but it is one of the lousiest venues for a rock gig. come to
think of it, every seated arena is. I think it affected their
performance. I don't think you can get very energetic when 95% of
the audience is confined to chairs and bouncers patrol the aisles
lest the deranged fans start getting undressed and throwing their
underwear on the stage.

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)