Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: digest/ian's comments / Origin of Oils fans

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:38:14 -0400

todd wrote/quoted who-the-hell-ever:

> the theory about a majority of the midnight oil fans being a bunch of
> mainstreamers who got lucky to find them when the oils went top ten seems to
> have merit. that may sound like a prejudiced statement, but like they say: "
> if you can't beat them join them."

That is SUCH a crock.
I suppose you're the only *real* Oils fan, from the very bloody
beginning, huh?

/Rhonda
...who is not trying to start a debate to define who is a "real" fan and
who is not, but some comments are just begging for a reply.

"Don't take the law into your own hands, don't go looking for a fight."
- (Bullroarer), Midnight Oil