Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Total Guitar's top 100 guitarists....very very sad.

KLAY GUSTIN gustinhydraulics@qwest.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:15:44 -0600

I think it's mostly a compliment for them *not* to be included in a list of
mostly wanker guitarists.  Yes I know there are some great ones on there
with some great songs but to me Jim and Martin play to the song, not to be
wanker of the year or whatever.  I've said it before but...in a world where
garbage like Michael Jackson and Madonna have the status they do,  WHAT DO
YOU EXPECT?!