Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Political debate

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:31:00 +0800

g'day all

Feeling some responsibility for sparking the latest round of political
debate with my August 6th post, I have taken up someone's earlier
suggestion and set up a new group for such discussion.

Or you can join by sending an email to powderpolitics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The idea would be that when a discussion moves beyond the Oily into the
realms of political debate, that debate should go to this group.  I don't
intend to advertise the existence of the group outside of Powderworks, so
although membership is unrestricted it should just end up being a subset of
Powderworks -  and those who don't want to wade through the political posts
don't have to!

If it works, everyone should be happy!  If it doesn't, well, at least I tried!

jeff...