Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Nazis and Taliban

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:49:53 +0200

Cheryl wrote:

> Let's try to forget about the past, right?

and then

> Please clarify - are you saying that our Government finances and supports
> terrorists, as long as Americans don't get hurt in the process?

It seems the past is very easily forgotten!

The US Government has financed and supported (even trained and protected) terrorists whenever there was a dollar to be made. We are seeing war-on-some-terrorism, not war-on-all-terrorism, because obviously USA can't declare war on itself.

What was that song again? "Short memory" was it?

Some of you just get the melodies and chords.

Magnus