Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Return To Sender

[name removed] example@example.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:42:24 +1000

  Yeah i heard Return To Sender live on the Redneck Tour in Geelong,
  what a cool solo (Mr. Rotsey plays!).
                                         Way back in April 1997 i got
  to go in the studio to see the Oils do their stuff and that was the
  track they were working on. Rob took me in, introduced me to the rest
  guys for the first time and we all stood around a microphone and
  recorded a handclap track on the song (because my timing was so bad
  the handclaps got left on the cutting room floor!). Rob said it was
  because the guys were pissed but i know it was me that was out of
  time. Then we went in the control room to watch Jim do keyboards and
  guitar (that guy is the most amazing guitarist!).

                                           Damien.